Camp Ripley ID Card Office


Current Service members, retirees and dependents with the required documents may receive identification cards in order to access various benefits and privileges. DD form 2A (Ret) (blue) (Armed Forces Identification Card) is issued to retirees who are entitled to retired pay. DD Form 1173 (Uniformed Services Identification and Privilege Card) is issued to eligible family members of living and deceased retirees.

Verify that you and your dependents are enrolled in the Defense Enrollment Eligibility Reporting System (DEERS). If so, you may apply to any military identification card issuing facility for issue. If not enrolled in DEERS, you will need to present supporting documents such as retirement orders, marriage certificates, birth certificates, etc. Family members may apply for an ID card without the retired sponsor; however, the sponsor's signature must be notarized before the completed application is presented to the ID Card Issuing Facility.


DD 1172-2 Application for Uniformed Services ID Card and/or DEERS Enrollment

Camp Ripley- 320-616-2728
Office Hours 8:00 a.m.-3:30 p.m
Call to make an appointment
Personnel and Community Activities

Required Documents:

  • Marriage certificate
  • Divorce decree
  • Drivers license
  • Birth certificate
  • Social security card
  • Adoption paperwork
  • 1172-2
  • Death Certificate
  • VA form for 100% disability rating
  • Form from college for expected graduation date