Airman and Family Readiness
The mission of the Airman and Family Readiness program is to:
- Provide a basic foundation of training, education and resources that encourage self-sufficient Wing families during times of training, deployment and mobilization.
- Provide programs and services to assist commanders in identifying, assessing and minimizing personal and family related challenges to maintaining unit cohesion and strengthening operational readiness.
- Enable development and sustainment of resilient, ready Airmen and families.
Individual Readiness + Family Readiness = Mission Readiness
The Airman and Family Readiness Program provides confidential support to all service members, their families and veterans. Office hours vary, but are typically Monday-Friday, 7:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. and on drill weekends.
Contact us for information and referrals on:
- Transition assistance program
- Personal financial readiness
- Emergency family assistance
- Exceptional family member
- Personal and work life
- Relocation assistance
- Deployment readiness
- Yellow ribbon
- Warrior and survivor care
- Comprehensive Airman Fitness (resilience)
- Parent and youth resources
- Strong Bonds
- Beyond the Yellow Ribbon community resources
133rd Airlift Wing
Kelly Wilkinson, Airman and Family Readiness Program Manager
631 Minuteman Drive, St. Paul, MN 55111
Join our closed facebook group at: https://www.facebook.com/groups/161331520656466
148th Fighter Wing
Rebecca Chapin, Airman and Family Readiness Program Manager
4680 Viper Street, Duluth, MN 55811