247th Financial Management Support Detachment
The 247th Finance Detachments is responsible for processing changes to Soldier's pay accounts and financial inprocessing and outprocessing of all Soldiers. Providing debt management support on amounts due to the US Government, conducting Financial Readiness Assessment of units during SRPs, providing financial awareness training to newly assigned unit commanders and First Sergeants, providing courtesy visits to assist PACs/S1 on improving timeliness and processing of pay related documents, and providing Leave and Earning (LES), W2 and W4 support are also responsibilities of the Finance Detachments.
In early 2019 the 247th FMSD deployed with 25 personnel to Southwest Asia in support of Operation Spartan Shield. The Soldiers provided financial management and accountability of U.S. funds for service members, government civilians, contractors and others deployed overseas.
34th Red Bull Infantry Division
- 347th Headquarters Company
- 114th Transportation Company
- 147th Human Resources Company
- 147th Financial Management Support Detachment
- 247th Financial Management Support Detachment
- 204th Area Support Medical Company
- 224th Transportation Company
- 434th Support Maintenance Company
- 1903rd and 1904th Acquisition Teams