204th Area Support Medical Company
The 204th Area Support Medical Company provides Echelon 1 and 2 combat health support to units located in areas of operation on a field of battle.
In 2009 the 204th Area Support Medical Company deployed in support of Operation Iraqi Freedom. This was the unit's first deployment. The 204th ASMC was headquartered at Camp Bucca and was responsible for medical management and patient care for local and coalition forces in the area of operation.
On Sept. 13 2014, the unit deployed again. More than 40 Soldiers from the Minnesota National Guard's 204th Area Support Medical Company are scheduled to attend a departure ceremony Saturday in Cottage Grove, Minn., in preparation for a nine-month deployment to the Sinai Peninsula in Egypt in support of Multi-National Force and Observers (MFO). The mission of the MFO is to enforce the 1979 peace treaty between Egypt and Israel.
34th Red Bull Infantry Division
- 347th Headquarters Company
- 114th Transportation Company
- 147th Human Resources Company
- 147th Financial Management Support Detachment
- 247th Financial Management Support Detachment
- 204th Area Support Medical Company
- 224th Transportation Company
- 434th Support Maintenance Company
- 1903rd and 1904th Acquisition Teams