114th Transportation Company
The 114th Transportation Company (114th TC) is a Minnesota Army National Guard Company headquartered in Duluth, with a Detachment in Chisholm. The 114th TC (known as "The Wolfpack") is responsible for line haul, local haul, and re-supplying mobile combat units. They quickly move combat configured loads of ammunition and all classes of supply, shelters and containers. Additionally, the 114th TC is prepared to support the State of Minnesota with vehicles and troops capable of assisting in a disaster.
In August 2008, the 114th TC was mobilized for State Active Duty in support of the 2008 Republican National Convention in St. Paul.
On April 23, 2009, Capt. Jeffrey Nilsen, commander for the unit, announced that 187 Soldiers from the 114th TC would mobilize in June for a deployment to Afghanistan.
In 2013 they deployed again to Afghanistan and returned in Oct. 2014.
- 347th Headquarters Company
- 114th Transportation Company
- 147th Human Resources Company
- 147th Financial Management Support Detachment
- 247th Financial Management Support Detachment
- 204th Area Support Medical Company
- 224th Transportation Company
- 434th Support Maintenance Company
- 1903rd and 1904th Acquisition Teams