2nd Combined Arms Battalion, 136th Infantry
The 2nd Combined Arms Battalion, 136th Infantry Regiment, is a Minnesota Army National Guard battalion headquartered in Moorhead. The 2-136 IN (CAB) combines the efforts of its armor and mechanized infantry companies to execute tactical missions as part of the 1st Armored Brigade Combat Team, 34th Infantry Division.
In 2015 the 2-136 IN (CAB) qualified its Abrams and Bradley Fighting Vehicle teams at the crew and platoon level, preparing the unit for the brigade's National Training Center rotation in 2016.
There are 6 major units in the 2-136 IN (CAB): Headquarters and Headquarters Company in Moorhead and Fergus Falls, A Company in Bemidji and Detroit Lakes, B Company in Crookston and Thief River Falls, C Company in Grand Rapids, D Company in Wadena and H Company located at Camp Ripley Training Center.
The 2-136 IN (CAB) motto is "King of the Hill".
- Headquarters and Headquarters Company
- 334th Brigade Engineer Battalion
- 134th Brigade Support Battalion
- 1st Combined Arms Battalion, 194th Armor Regiment
- 1st Squadron, 94th Cavalry
- 1st Battalion, 125th Field Artillery
- 2nd Combined Arms Battalion, 136th Infantry
- 2nd Battalion, 135th Infantry Regiment